Stylized Night Lights for a Style-Savvy You
Night lights come in colors, shapes, types, and features. We have an overwhelming number of choices in various stores out there. They are not only used for the purpose of illuminating the dark, but they are also used to prettify a certain spot. Lets talk about stylized night lights in this article.
In our homes, we dont only put certain things for their functionality, but we also tend to balance functionality with style. Aesthetics makes things more fun and beautiful. The same concept applies to night lights and their existence in various areas of our homes. Decorative night lights add a special twist of warmth and style all over your place and there are a lot of choices waiting for you out there. Depending on your taste and sense of style, you can go for fused glass, copper, eco-friendly materials, recycled glass, and wood lights. You can also opt for ones to be placed on the ceiling, wall or any corner of the house.
Artistic night lights put in a dash of creativity to your home, by giving the perfect amount of ambient tints to your room and hallways. These stunning night lights will transform your walls into a huge canvass full of radiating colors.
Night light colors have incorporated versatility too. Since the introduction of night lights, folks have been creating and re- creating things about night lights, thereby transforming the incandescent night lights to LED ones. Night lights in the past, if not yellow all over because of the bulbs glow, were covered with colors that were too harsh. Nowadays, LED bulbs are very much adjustable from colors to their intensity.
Another kind of ornamental night light resembles a picture frame. Or conceivably, it works just like a picture frame. The difference is that it glows and you plug it in an electric socket on the wall. This night light can be customized, giving you the liberty to choose your own slide, digital graphic, photo, or virtually anything you want to add. You can put your favorite photo, or maybe your familys or your beloved pets.
Stained glass night lights are good for those who tend to go for what is traditional and a bit classy. Designs vary from western to abstract designs, and fruits and flowers.
Let night lights add pizzazz to your bedroom as well as kitchen and living room. Let them illuminate your hallways and other corners of your home. You can put a beer bottle -shaped night light to your kitchen table or counter for added effect. You can also opt for fruits or veggies.
How you make use of night lights totally depends on you. If you are not that confident about your sense of style, you may also consult an interior designer for expert advice. You may also scan magazines and other resources online for guidance. Stylized night lights can work wonders for you and your home. Why dont you go shop for some now and let them work their magic right away?
The post Stylized Night Lights for a Style-Savvy You appeared first on Good Night Light For Kids.
Energy-Saving Night Lights for You and Me
Darkness is perceived by many as an enemy, or a source of discomfort at least. We find trouble sleeping in total darkness. Some of us need the presence of a source of light in our bedside. We also need the same thing for various dark corners of our houses. , Night lights are heaven-sent. They come in all shapes, forms and sizes. But one concern that we have when it comes to choosing the right night light is how much energy does each consume. In this short piece, we will talk about energy-saving night lights.
A regular night light has a bulb with low-wattage (usually incandescent) and a power switch. It works by simply plugging it into a socket and turning it on when needed and turning it off after use (in the morning). That works pretty much like that. Night lights are meant to keep on working all through the night and are expected to provide partial or complete illumination. This is where night lights with energy-saving feature come in.
Night lights are very useful especially to parents whose kids are afraid of the dark and perhaps to adults who have the same fear, too. They are used to shed light on corridors at night, typically to direct you to the toilet or anywhere you have to go.
But similar to what was mentioned above; you mustnt take night lights light for granted given that no matter how small these specks of light are they consume energy. So, are you using the conventional type or the energy-efficient night light type? Go for the latter. But if not, maybe you want to consider a LED night light?
LED or Light Emitting Diode night lights have remarkably long life. A typical LED has a 100,000-hour illumination life and is very reasonably priced to operate. Depending on the type of LED night light you buy, the power consumption of a normal LED night light is somewhere between twenty cents to a dollar every year. Some brands include a photocell light receptor that turns automatically off the night light when it is day time. You dont have to worry just in case you forget to turn it off.
The creation of the LED type of night light has given the world a very promising way to illuminate the dark without spending too much on energy cost. The grasp of the energy efficiency night lights encompasses all the benefits for all users and their needs.
LED lights outlive regular bulbs. And not just by days or months, but years. As an average incandescent bulb would last a few months if it is used nonstop, LED lights can last up to six years tops. LED night lights do not heat up quickly and thus consume less electricity.
Led lights are not just good for the pocket, but they are friendly to the environment as well. They have evolved in form and style over the years, too. We now have numerous choices out there.
There are hundreds to choose from so go buy those energy-saving night lights now.
The post Energy-Saving Night Lights for You and Me appeared first on Good Night Light For Kids.
Kinds of Night Lights
Night lights are little fixtures used as sources of lights in the presence of darkness. Although night lights were used for utility purposes such as illumination of dark hallways or streets, it has since evolved its use in many ways; from indicating which way the safe zone or the exit is or simply providing the warmth of security for children in the dead of the night. These evolutions are the main reason why there are different kinds of night lights for us to use.
Such different classes of night lights include: Candles with their Metal Fixtures, Electric-Powered Night Lights, LED Night Lights, Portable Night Lights, Character Night lights and Sensor Night Lights.
The first type of night lights are candles with their metal fixtures these early night lights were basically assembled parts that are made up of a long burning candle and a metal plate for its stand. The metal fixture was chosen to be so in order to reduce the risk of fires. So owners can leave it there and it can just burn out the candle without burning the owners family members. In the mid- 1800s, a British innovator created a combination of candle and glass fixture. Although there were reported multitudes of use for this advancement, in the modern era, it has been used as a decorative, non- functional decoration for the house.
The second is the electric- powered night lights. It is a combination of a small, dim bulb which is screwed on a metal stand or tripod. In the early ages, the plate resembled that of a cup and the light bulb was usually dark orange in color to provide dimness. These lights are usually placed on the walls of corridors to provide navigational support in the dark.
The third one is the LED or Light- Emitting Diode Night light, these modern night lights are commonly used because according to a research, LED lights consume less electricity than their incandescent counterparts. They are also built with an insulator that decreases the risk of it being too hot. The major concerns of the parents who buy incandescent ones were addressed by this innovation.
The fourth variety of nigh light is an inventive one. The portable night light is very useful for camping trips or any other outdoor activity. IT is usually used as a night light for camping trips with children in parks or mountains. Seeing the need to secure the perimeter and avoiding the unwanted case of forest fires, campers have resulted to packing their own night lights for their adventure.
Character night lights speak for themselves; cartoon characters are printed on the plastic cover of the night light to project their images for children.
The last type of night lights, the sensor nightlights are used inside the house for emergency black outs or ordinary nights when you need to go to the bathroom and its still across the room.
The many kinds of night lights offer so much diversity that we can choose which best suits our needs.
The post Kinds of Night Lights appeared first on Good Night Light For Kids.
The Fundamentals of Night Lights
A day has 24 hours. A person has that much time to perform tasks that are needed of him for his family, his job and his life. Out of the 24 hours, the average time that a person stays awake for these activities ranges from 12-16 hours and the remaining hours are spent on sleep, leisure and other senseless stuff. Knowing these facts, one can easily conclude that sleep is a most welcome choice for the busy days of humans. The fundamentals of night lights cover the need for illumination as well as for security for those sleep lovers or for those who have trouble sleeping.
Night lights started off as small candles that were mainly used to light up the house in the darkness of the night, then it progressed to incandescent lamps and now we have LED lights. Such a feat this night light is. Children and even adults are cured of their fears in the presence of these lights at home. Some people who have insomnia claim to have better sleep when paired with the appropriate night light for sleep.
The idea of using night lights for therapeutic purposes was traced to have started in the early ages. For an unknown reason, adults were baffled that children and even some adults feared the dark. Thus, they have since discovered the use of light, not the too bright ones, for sleep.
In the modern world, night lights were found as useful tools not just for sleep but also for business and entertainment. Night lights are used with sensors in order to spring an unwary thiefs entry into a house or that it can be used as guides to point or provide a walkway from one point of the building into another in cases of emergencies. There are various uses for night lights; all we need to do is understand the concept of night lights before we pick one for ourselves.
Another essential of night lights is color. As a consideration, the color of the night lights should also be picked with care. Colors can bring subtle feelings or it can disrupt a peaceful abode and turn it into one that is of the opposite. Some home owners consult with an interior designer before they put up lights in their houses. Interior designers are the experts in this since they are able to balance and mix the different elements of the house or the room. Some families confess for having a difficult time raising their kids to be as they wanted them to be. They explained that colors were a big part of the difficulty since their 2 sons were aggressive and reportedly, their rooms were red: the color of aggression.
Psychologists also seek out the uses of night lights. In order provide a sense of calm; they use lights in order to affect the mood of their clients. Night lights have been used many times by psychologists in various ways, and their understanding of the fundamentals of night lights were of great use to them
The post The Fundamentals of Night Lights appeared first on Good Night Light For Kids.
Various Colors for Night Lights
Colors give us a better perspective of the world. It has the ability to create fear and extinguish it, create space or narrow it down and so on. There are a lot of different colors for night lights. The way we use them and the reason for using them usually differ from one user to another.
Night lights are useful tools in helping us get through the night in terms of fear as well as safety. Most night lights were manufactured to be plain and dull and as generic as they come. These night lights were then revved up because of the increasing demands of the customers on companies that manufacture them. Various surveys were made regarding this thus leading to the eventual release of night lights with different interesting colors.
The several colors of night lights include the basic and other colors found in the color wheel. These colors represent different emotions and can influence a persons outlook and perception of his or her life.
The color red is a symbol of aggressiveness, it emulates warmth and leadership. It also allows us to feel passion, lust and excitement. The color red also boosts our egos. It exudes confidence and the sense of leadership. Red night lights are used mostly in motels and resorts that are mostly picked for honeymoons. The peak season for its use is mainly on February since it is well known as the month of love.
Orange is a color that comes out when yellow and red are combined. This color has the attributes of its parent colors. The warmth of the color red and the vigor of the color yellow give it its natural glow. Aside from the abovementioned, orange also stimulates appetite making it a common site for restaurants and food stores. If one has this color of night light, he is sociable and outgoing because this color also exudes those attributes in a person. Above the different colors of night lights, this color is one which influences the ability of people to mingle with others in a very specific place: restaurants. Yum!
Yellow, the parent color of orange, is one which oozes with positivity. When used as a night light, among the many colors of night lights, yellow opens up hope for a brighter tomorrow. This color makes its owners feel that the future is within the grasp and that living life to its fullest is not so bad at all.
The color green expresses the sense of expanding space and comfort. Most hospital night lights and paint are usually green since it helps patients calm down and aids in their perception of being trapped in a 4-walled room alone while they are sick.
Blue is the color of serenity and owning a blue night light will make you calm and relaxed, or if not, then itll make you subtler than what you really are.
Such various colors of night lights are important in meeting the consumers demands and give them a more therapeutic and interesting way to get through the night.
The post Various Colors for Night Lights appeared first on Good Night Light For Kids.
Different Kinds of Nightlights
Darkness is defined as the absence of light or illumination. Fear is defined as a strong feeling of anxiety towards an unsightly or undesirable feat or stimulus. Combine these two together then you get the fear of darkness. Being afraid of the dark is a common trait among people. Night lights provide a shining beacon of comfort for those who fear the dark.
The different kinds of nightlights are important to know and understand if you are to be a user. The many types of nightlights provide consumers with an array of choices that help them choose from simply decorative lights to very utilitarian ones. These night lights are as follows:
- Candles plus metal- these medieval night lights are basically made up of 2 parts: the candle and its container. Among the varied types of night lights, this is thought to be the roots of it all. It has since evolved from metal to candles and glass. In the 1800s, a British innovator invented a night light that made use of a candle as the source of light and glass as its protector. Having a protective covering, the candle will stay longer and avoid burning stuff. In modern times, this type of night light have been stored in shelves of antique shops and are now used as decorative ornamentation rather than its utilitarian function.
- Electric night lights- this version of different types of night lights includes a bulb which is screwed into a conductor metal plate or stand. Inventors then made a shield or cover for it using plastic to prevent it from coming in contact with anything that it can heat up or burn. The bulb is usually dimmed or made to in shades or hues of orange.
- LED lights- these lights are a trend in the modern world since it is very thrifty or energy- friendly. Among the different types of night lights, the ones made of LED boasts of being environment-friendly. It consumes the least amount of energy in order for it to illuminate a certain area. LED is short for Light Emitting Diode. This type of light isnt as bright as its older version or counterpart. From the different kinds of night lights, LED is most commonly used as an indicator or a direction light because of its glow. It is unable to illuminate a large space hence its function.
- Portable night lights are another different type of night light. This type of night light runs in batteries and can be carried anywhere. This is most commonly used in camp outs or emergencies.
- Character night lights are an important type of night light for children. They do not only allay the anxiety of children but they also help parents convince their children that sleeping at night is fun.
- Sensor night lights are night lights that detect movements coming from a mobile object. They are mainly used to provide light to pathways. Among the various kinds of night lights, this one is best for security purposes.
Knowing these different types of night lights is important because not only are we given a choice but we are able to discern which one is suited to our needs.
The post Different Kinds of Nightlights appeared first on Good Night Light For Kids.
Many Colors of Night Lights
Color makes our world more interesting. It helps us discern symbols for danger, food, height, dimension and other things. The application of color in many things is endless. This means that there are different ways we can express and interpret things based on their colors. Night lights are important tools in guiding us through many obstacles and fears in the dark. This is not enough when it comes to consumers, though. Consumers tend to desire more than just the plain and the usual. Some consumers want extravagant night lights and other consumers tend to go with simple and chic. Many colors of night lights provide many options for the common buyer; though they should be advised of the psychological impacts that they bring to its users.
These are several colors of night lights:
- Red- this color symbolizes warmth and leadership. It also exudes passion, lust and a sense of alarm for an upcoming danger. This color brings out our innate aggressiveness and boosts our confidence and fondness of things. Red night lights are often used in hotels or themed motels to entice couples and set the mood for their honeymoon.
- Orange- this color combination of yellow and red shares reds warmth and yellows zest for life. Apart from exuding warmth, this type of color also touches our palates and thereby boosting our appetite for food. Having this kind of night light color makes us more sociable and outgoing. Among the various colors for night lights, this color is placed and used in restaurants where socialization and appetite meet.
- Yellow- from the various colors of night lights, this one shows the brighter side of life. It is a sweet color that symbolizes a happy day and joy. If you want to stay up late, have a yellow night light with you. This elicits optimism and allows its owners to feel a certain push to conquer the future.
- Green- the color of shrubs and live vegetation. Green exudes space and comfort. Having a night light with the color green or any of its shades gives a feeling of calmness and safety. This type of night light is used in hospitals to alleviate the unease of families and patients.
- Blue- this color expresses the feeling of coolness and serenity. A piece of tranquility that allows its owner to feel not just relaxed but at home. Blue night lights provide its owner with the feeling of safety and security. Apart from that, blue represent loyalty and harmony. If used well, blue night lights become good combinations with green ones since they both produce a relaxing and stress-free environment.
- Violet- among different colors of night lights, violet is the one that possess polarity because it is a combination of 2 opposing colors; blue and red. This attribute allows it to manipulate the owner or confuse them with feelings of depression. Violet possesses the attribute of being a symbol of grieving and spirituality.
Having learned these many colors of night lights, homeowners are able to define their preferences and use the light more appropriately.
The post Many Colors of Night Lights appeared first on Good Night Light For Kids.